The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Origin for Mac
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

pooja.tyagi

1 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2011 :  3:26:52 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi, I understand that I can use Origin on Mac using bootcamp or Virtual Desktop. I was wondering if there is any other (easier) way of doing it.. Is OriginLab going to release a Mac version any time soon?

I work with origin very frequently. It was great when I used to use Windows, then I switched to linux and ran it with Wine. Now, I am using OSX and there is no easy way to use origin! Any ideas?

Thanks

larry_lan

China
Posted - 04/02/2011 :  04:08:04 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi:

Sorry that we don't have a Mac version soon.

Larry
OriginLab
Go to Top of Page

neutrondude

Brunei
Posted - 06/18/2012 :  4:57:50 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

is it possible to provide answers to: 1) whether this is planned, and 2), in case not, why?

I am starting to be really fed up by having to run parallels and a sluggish windows on my mac to use origin.

Best,

quote:
Originally posted by larry_lan

Hi:

Sorry that we don't have a Mac version soon.

Larry
OriginLab

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000