The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 custom color of axis
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

ONeilll

33 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2011 :  11:13:55 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello!

I would like to know how I can customize the color of the axis in Origin. When I doubble click an axis I hav the choice between 24 colors. It would be nice to chance the color there in terms of rgb. Does anybody know?

Thanks in advance,
ONeill

Sam Fang

291 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2011 :  06:39:19 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Click Define Custom Colors button to define colors using RGB values.

Sam
OriginLab Technical Services
Go to Top of Page

ONeilll

33 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2011 :  4:10:37 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Sam!

Thank you for your answer, but I cannot find the option. As you can see in the attachement I have marked the axis but I cannot set a custom color.

Cheers ONeilll
Go to Top of Page

Sam Fang

291 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2011 :  11:41:25 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Define Custom Colors button for axis is available in Origin8.1, not in Origin8. Is your Origin's version 8.0?

Sam
OriginLab Technical Services
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000