The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Multiple Concatenate Fits on Single Plot
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Outboard Bayou

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2011 :  05:08:46 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I wish to know how I can get multiple concatenate curve fittings to appear on a single plot. I have 5 separate datasets that are all measuring the same growth response at 5 different concentrations.
I have no problem to concatenate each dataset and obtain individual curve fits. However, I am unable to get all 5 concatenate curve fits on the same plot. I have yet to find this specific issue covered in the Origin Help directory.

Origin Ver. 8.51 and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System: Vista

Laurie

USA
404 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2011 :  11:07:37 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You will need to add them to the graph.

You could create a new graph by clicking the 'New Graph' button on the Standard toolbar. Then double-click on the layer icon in the upper left hand corner of the graph. The Layer Contents dialog will open. You will need to add the Fitted Curves data.

Please let us know if you have questions about using this dialog. Here is also a link to a movie tutorial on that dialog:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCY6jbGPuEI

OriginLab Technical Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000