The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 LabTalk Forum
 Hilbert transform seems to have corrupted...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
woodster Posted - 06/16/2014 : 1:30:03 PM
Origin Ver. and Service Release: 9.1.0 (64-bit) Sr1 b237
Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit

I have been playing around with Labtalk to read in a group of files, sort them a bit, perform a hilbert transform on the data and put this into a new book, and then find the magnitude of the transforms and put this into a further new book.

All was going rather well, but then I saved the .ogs file, ran it again and suddenly the Hilbert transform gets locked in an endless loop where it continually creates new worksheets in one workbook until I press escape! I can't even run a simple Hilbert transform on ANY data now, whether I start a new workspace, new origin file, restart the computer...

Is there a way to restore things? Or is it a re-install and fingers crossed job?

Thanks in anticipation.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
woodster Posted - 06/17/2014 : 07:32:10 AM
I tried rebuilding - no errors. I tried clearing the OCTemp folder anyway and it didn't help.

I have finally bypassed the problem (I wouldn't say 'solved' as I don't know what happened) by uninstalling and reinstalling Origin.

Thank you for your help anyway. Fingers crossed it doesn't happen again!
lkb0221 Posted - 06/16/2014 : 5:37:24 PM
Hi,

Can you open code builder and re-build all to see if there is any error messages?
And try the following webpage:
http://www.originlab.com/doc/Quick-Help/System-Folder-Build-Failed

BTW, your User Files Folder is located in a local disk, right?

Zheng
OriginLab
woodster Posted - 06/16/2014 : 5:27:36 PM
Hi,

sorry no - to clarify I can run the HT from the GUI without issue. I have also since copied my script text onto a different computer and it works perfectly. The problem is, the computer on which it is getting stuck is the one I really need it to run on!

lkb0221 Posted - 06/16/2014 : 2:02:39 PM
Hi,

This happens only when you run your scripts? Or everytime you do a Hilbert transform, no matter form GUI and script?

Zheng
OriginLab

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000