The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 LabTalk Forum
 Hilbert transform seems to have corrupted...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

woodster

UK
Posted - 06/16/2014 :  1:30:03 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release: 9.1.0 (64-bit) Sr1 b237
Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit

I have been playing around with Labtalk to read in a group of files, sort them a bit, perform a hilbert transform on the data and put this into a new book, and then find the magnitude of the transforms and put this into a further new book.

All was going rather well, but then I saved the .ogs file, ran it again and suddenly the Hilbert transform gets locked in an endless loop where it continually creates new worksheets in one workbook until I press escape! I can't even run a simple Hilbert transform on ANY data now, whether I start a new workspace, new origin file, restart the computer...

Is there a way to restore things? Or is it a re-install and fingers crossed job?

Thanks in anticipation.

lkb0221

China
497 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2014 :  2:02:39 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

This happens only when you run your scripts? Or everytime you do a Hilbert transform, no matter form GUI and script?

Zheng
OriginLab
Go to Top of Page

woodster

UK
Posted - 06/16/2014 :  5:27:36 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

sorry no - to clarify I can run the HT from the GUI without issue. I have also since copied my script text onto a different computer and it works perfectly. The problem is, the computer on which it is getting stuck is the one I really need it to run on!

Go to Top of Page

lkb0221

China
497 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2014 :  5:37:24 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Can you open code builder and re-build all to see if there is any error messages?
And try the following webpage:
http://www.originlab.com/doc/Quick-Help/System-Folder-Build-Failed

BTW, your User Files Folder is located in a local disk, right?

Zheng
OriginLab
Go to Top of Page

woodster

UK
Posted - 06/17/2014 :  07:32:10 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I tried rebuilding - no errors. I tried clearing the OCTemp folder anyway and it didn't help.

I have finally bypassed the problem (I wouldn't say 'solved' as I don't know what happened) by uninstalling and reinstalling Origin.

Thank you for your help anyway. Fingers crossed it doesn't happen again!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000