The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 symbols on top of lines

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
roland@nrl1 Posted - 10/26/2001 : 12:29:23 PM
When plotting data as symbols, along with a fitted curve, I'd like the symbols to be on top of the curve (i.e., symbol to the front, line to the back). Note that I am using solid symbols, so "open" or "hollow" have no meaning.

Sometimes (but not always) this seems to be governed by the order they appear under Layer in the Plot Details box. Is there an easy way to control this?

Thanks for any help.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
cpyang Posted - 10/27/2001 : 2:18:06 PM
You should double-click the Layer icon on the top left corner of the graph to open the layer1 dialog. You can then move a data plot out of the layer and move it back to change its order.

CP

Mike Buess Posted - 10/26/2001 : 4:55:54 PM
As long as you're plotting only two data sets (data and fit) you can try reversing the order of the data plots in the layer. Enter "lay -r" in the script window (without the quotes) and see if that accomplishes what you want.

Mike Buess
Origin WebRing Member

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000