The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Graph Animation

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Saziku Posted - 05/24/2013 : 11:10:43 AM
Hi again. I've been on the Origin website, seeing videos on graph animation. I have a list of data with five varisbles: Position of x, y, and z, temperature, and time. Thanks to this forum, I was able to make a 3D scatter plot with each point change color dependent on temperature using colormap. Now, instead of making several hundred 3D graphs at different times, I want to make a graph animation that complies these 3D graphs at different times automatically. I also want to do the same with a ternary contour map that have the same five variables listed above. They should both annimate with time.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
meili_yang Posted - 05/24/2013 : 12:15:37 PM
Yeah, I just realize you might need programming since you have hundreds of graphs.
Try this one. It contains a script example to make 50 frames.
http://wiki.originlab.com/~originla/ltwiki/index.php?title=Script:Exporting_Videos

Meili
OriginLab
Saziku Posted - 05/24/2013 : 12:09:44 PM
Thank you. That was informal, since when I read the tutorial, there was some confusion on making it frame by frame. But there has to be a faster way. The tutorial showed five frames, but I have 241 frames for two graphs. Do I have to use C programminng, or is there a built-in coommand to helpp me? Thank you for the help.
meili_yang Posted - 05/24/2013 : 11:51:33 AM
Hi,

Glad we helped.

Try this tutorial first. And let me know if you any questions.
http://www.originlab.com/Index.aspx?go=Support/VideoTutorials&pid=2034

Meili
OriginLab

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000