The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Graph Animation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Saziku

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2013 :  11:10:43 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi again. I've been on the Origin website, seeing videos on graph animation. I have a list of data with five varisbles: Position of x, y, and z, temperature, and time. Thanks to this forum, I was able to make a 3D scatter plot with each point change color dependent on temperature using colormap. Now, instead of making several hundred 3D graphs at different times, I want to make a graph animation that complies these 3D graphs at different times automatically. I also want to do the same with a ternary contour map that have the same five variables listed above. They should both annimate with time.

meili_yang

103 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2013 :  11:51:33 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Glad we helped.

Try this tutorial first. And let me know if you any questions.
http://www.originlab.com/Index.aspx?go=Support/VideoTutorials&pid=2034

Meili
OriginLab
Go to Top of Page

Saziku

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2013 :  12:09:44 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you. That was informal, since when I read the tutorial, there was some confusion on making it frame by frame. But there has to be a faster way. The tutorial showed five frames, but I have 241 frames for two graphs. Do I have to use C programminng, or is there a built-in coommand to helpp me? Thank you for the help.
Go to Top of Page

meili_yang

103 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2013 :  12:15:37 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yeah, I just realize you might need programming since you have hundreds of graphs.
Try this one. It contains a script example to make 50 frames.
http://wiki.originlab.com/~originla/ltwiki/index.php?title=Script:Exporting_Videos

Meili
OriginLab
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000