The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Lose error bars when pasting format

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
shanshuiii Posted - 09/18/2014 : 3:07:11 PM
Hi,

I was making some bar graphs with error bars.

I lost all the error bars when I pasted format from another bar graph with error bars. But I can still see the error bars line in the layer.

All the other format was pasted normally.

Does anyone know what could be the problem?
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
shanshuiii Posted - 09/26/2014 : 09:43:19 AM
I have two bar charts, each with its error bars. And I want to paste all the format from Graph1 to Graph2.

I've tried to use the All format option, and try to rescale the plot. But my problem did not solve. The error bars just went missing, while other features pasted just fine.

Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by Christyli

Hi,

Would you please explain your problem a little further? Did you have two bar charts(for example, Graph1 and Graph2), each with its error bars? And now your want to paste format from Graph1 to Graph2?

I wonder when you copying the format from Graph1, did you choose Copy format: All? In this case, we recommend you to choose this option.

And you also mentioned that you saw the error bars line in the layer. It might happen because you didn't rescale your bar graph. You can click Graph: rescale to show all to try if it can solve the problem.

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000