The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Text in EMF Export

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Thomas0812 Posted - 09/30/2014 : 10:41:02 AM
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): 9.1.0 (64bit) sr3 (academic) [and 9.1.0G (32 bit) (home use)]

Hello everybody,

I have already used the search function of the forum and google, but nothing I have foung had solved my problems.

I am working with origin at a remote desktop. Today our admin performed an update to version 9.1.0 (64bit) sr3 (academic). Afterwards I have got problems with the emf export.
When I export a graph as an EMF-File every text in the file is exported as polygons, not as text. So I can not change it in a graphics program.
I have tested the problem with a local version of origin (9.1.0G (32 bit) (home use)), but with this version everything is fine, my texts stay texts and I can edit them with other programs.

I thought I have found a solution by changing the value of "to" in the system values. For my local version it works (to=1 -> text is polygons; to=0 (default) -> text is text), but for my remote version there is no visible cahnge by changing these value.

Unfortunally there is no way to work only with the local version. I need the remote version, too.

Does anybody has an idea how to fix this problem?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Thomas0812 Posted - 10/14/2014 : 07:26:33 AM
Thank you!

The @EMRD Variable was the crucial point.
After setting this value to 0 it works now.
SeanMao Posted - 10/11/2014 : 03:42:29 AM
Hi,

Can you try to set @EMRD = 0 which controls whether to draw text via polygons upon drawing EMF in remote desktop environment?

Regards!

Sean

OriginLab Technical Service

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000