The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Extract specific values from Fit

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Eli_Origin Posted - 04/21/2015 : 06:03:55 AM
I have batch processed large amounts of spectroscopic data (which has been fitted using a built-in fit function).

Each spectrum and its fit is in a separate workbook.

I now need a table giving me the number (or book file name) of the spectrum in one column, followed by specific outputs of the fits (basically, copying over certain fitted parameters off each workbook) into a "master" table.

Is there any way I could automate this copy/paste business? Since they have been batch processed, the location of the required numbers would be exactly the same for each workbook.

Thank you for your help!

--
Eli
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
snowli Posted - 04/21/2015 : 10:39:46 AM
Hi Eli,

We actually have Batch Peak Analysis by Theme which can batch process each spectrum and at the end generate a summary table for all specturms. This will be helpful for your future analysis.
See this video
http://originlab.com/Index.aspx?go=Support/VideoTutorials&pid=1886

But since you already batch processed your data. I am thinking our Append Worksheet tool may fit your need.

You can choose Worksheet: Append Worksheet menu.

Click the > in Worksheets box and choose e.g. Sheets in Folder (suppose all sheets are in current folder).
Set Append by: Row.

It will stack each sheets row after row. You may need to enter file name or number manually in the result sheet you get.

Let me know if it works.

Thanks, Snow
OriginLab Corp.

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000