The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Labtalk code to set text object 'attach to' page

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Karelkehaes Posted - 09/28/2017 : 04:46:33 AM
Origin Ver. and Service Release: Origin 2017 (64-bit) SR2
Operating System: Windows 7

I wrote some code that imports multiple data files and plots them in a graph. On this graph, a title is automatically generated and put above the graph as a text object named TITLE. My Problem: This text object has its 'attach to' setting (right click text object --> Properties --> Programming --> Attach to) set to 'Layer and Scales', which causes the text object to change positions when I adjust the axis scales of my graph. I can manually set the Attach to setting to 'page' which solves the problem but I'm looking for a Labtalk code line to do this. I looked for it for ages and I'm wandering if it's possible at all. I have lot's of data files to import and plot but some of them will automatically rescale and thus change the title position.

Thank you for your help.
Karel
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Karelkehaes Posted - 09/28/2017 : 06:50:13 AM
Castiel, you awesome S.O.B.! Works like a charm ! Thx
Castiel Posted - 09/28/2017 : 06:29:36 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Karelkehaes

Origin Ver. and Service Release: Origin 2017 (64-bit) SR2
Operating System: Windows 7

I wrote some code that imports multiple data files and plots them in a graph. On this graph, a title is automatically generated and put above the graph as a text object named TITLE. My Problem: This text object has its 'attach to' setting (right click text object --> Properties --> Programming --> Attach to) set to 'Layer and Scales', which causes the text object to change positions when I adjust the axis scales of my graph. I can manually set the Attach to setting to 'page' which solves the problem but I'm looking for a Labtalk code line to do this. I looked for it for ages and I'm wandering if it's possible at all. I have lot's of data files to import and plot but some of them will automatically rescale and thus change the title position.

Thank you for your help.
Karel

TITLE.attach=1;

#####
    #### _\_  ________
    ##=-[.].]| \      
    #(    _\ |  |------|
     #   __| |  ||||||||
      \  _/  |  ||||||||
   .--'--'-. |  | ____ |
  / __      `|__|[o__o]|
_(____nm_______ /____\____