The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Labtalk code to set text object 'attach to' page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Karelkehaes

Belgium
3 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2017 :  04:46:33 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release: Origin 2017 (64-bit) SR2
Operating System: Windows 7

I wrote some code that imports multiple data files and plots them in a graph. On this graph, a title is automatically generated and put above the graph as a text object named TITLE. My Problem: This text object has its 'attach to' setting (right click text object --> Properties --> Programming --> Attach to) set to 'Layer and Scales', which causes the text object to change positions when I adjust the axis scales of my graph. I can manually set the Attach to setting to 'page' which solves the problem but I'm looking for a Labtalk code line to do this. I looked for it for ages and I'm wandering if it's possible at all. I have lot's of data files to import and plot but some of them will automatically rescale and thus change the title position.

Thank you for your help.
Karel

Edited by - Karelkehaes on 09/28/2017 04:47:50 AM

Castiel

343 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2017 :  06:29:36 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Karelkehaes

Origin Ver. and Service Release: Origin 2017 (64-bit) SR2
Operating System: Windows 7

I wrote some code that imports multiple data files and plots them in a graph. On this graph, a title is automatically generated and put above the graph as a text object named TITLE. My Problem: This text object has its 'attach to' setting (right click text object --> Properties --> Programming --> Attach to) set to 'Layer and Scales', which causes the text object to change positions when I adjust the axis scales of my graph. I can manually set the Attach to setting to 'page' which solves the problem but I'm looking for a Labtalk code line to do this. I looked for it for ages and I'm wandering if it's possible at all. I have lot's of data files to import and plot but some of them will automatically rescale and thus change the title position.

Thank you for your help.
Karel

TITLE.attach=1;

#####
    #### _\_  ________
    ##=-[.].]| \      
    #(    _\ |  |------|
     #   __| |  ||||||||
      \  _/  |  ||||||||
   .--'--'-. |  | ____ |
  / __      `|__|[o__o]|
_(____nm_______ /____\____ 
Go to Top of Page

Karelkehaes

Belgium
3 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2017 :  06:50:13 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Castiel, you awesome S.O.B.! Works like a charm ! Thx
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000