The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 two-way repeated measures anova

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
du06 Posted - 04/23/2021 : 12:52:38 PM
Hello Origin Users,

Have anyone encounter that two-way repeated measures anova gives wrong mean values?

I am using two-way repeated measures anova to analyze my data. In some sets of data, the two-way repeated measures anova always gives mean values different from the mean values that I calculated in excel. I tried using t-test or one-way anova to test the same data, these two always give me the same mean values with excel. I tried multiple times, the results are the same. The data is normally distributed. The version is OriginPro 8. Can anyone help to explain why this happens?
Thank you!
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Chris D Posted - 04/23/2021 : 1:05:09 PM
Hi,

Origin 8 is extremely old (> 10 years) and we don't actually support it any more.

I suggest you download the trail version of Origin 2021 and see if you don't get more agreeable results.

Thanks,
Chris Drozdowski
Originlab Technical Support

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000