The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Round Robin in Gage Study

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkUpload FileInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ssavarmand Posted - 08/22/2024 : 09:53:48 AM
Hi,

I was wondering if Gage Study module (or any other app) can create a Worksheet for Round Robin.

In a regular Gage Study there are "Number of Parts", "Number of Operators" and "Number of Replicates", so, there are 3 factors.

However, in a Round Robin, in addition to the above, there is a different "Location" or a different "Instrument" involved. Therefore, there needs to be a 4th factor, wich would be location or instrument, etc.

So, is there a way to create that worksheet and if so, is there an app to analyze that?

Thank you,
Saeid
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ssavarmand Posted - 08/28/2024 : 11:06:14 AM
Thank you very much, James. Got it.
YimingChen Posted - 08/28/2024 : 08:45:49 AM
Here is the tutorial webpage of using the app. You can right-click on the app icon and choose Show Sample Folder to get the sample data for the tutorial.
https://www.originlab.com/doc/en/App/Tutorial-GG#Notes_for_Starting

The Create Gage Worksheet doesn't support extra factors. You will have to input them manually. We will look into improving this.

Thank you
James
ssavarmand Posted - 08/23/2024 : 12:11:21 PM
Hi James,
Thank you very much for your prompt response. I see the expanded icon, got it thanks. Is there an example with the Extended version?

Also, the Create Gage Worksheet does not create columns for additional Factors. Should I create the additional columns myself? Of course, it is doable and no big deal, just wanted to make sure if there is any app for it or not.

Thanks again. I am very glad that OriginLab has these cababilities.
Saeid
YimingChen Posted - 08/23/2024 : 11:56:51 AM
Hi Saeid,

Can you try the Gage RR Study - Expanded which allows entering extra factors? Thank you.
https://www.originlab.com/FileExchange/details.aspx?fid=354

James

The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000