The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Axis hidden by bars
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

DBaBadS

Germany
2 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  07:41:42 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): OriginPro 8.6.0G (32-bit) b70
Operating System: Win 7 Professional

Hello @all,

I have some problems concerning bar graphs. Please find an example attached. The problem is that the axis on the bottom is hidden behind the bars. I was not able to find any solution for this problem - is there an optin to reorder the elements in the graphs?

Thanks for your help and best regards,
Daniel

DBaBadS

Germany
2 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  07:45:13 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry for the oversized image - unfortunately, I am not able to edit the post and upload a new one...
Go to Top of Page

Hideo Fujii

USA
1582 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  1:36:05 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Daniel,

Please look at the check box of "Data on Top of Axes", which can be found in the
"Display" tab in the Plot Details dialog box ("Format: Layer Properties" menu)
when Layer1 node is chosen in the left panel of the dialog box.
Maybe this option was turned ON in your case.

--Hideo Fujii
OriginLab

Edited by - Hideo Fujii on 12/12/2011 1:36:54 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000