The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Problems with UNDO function
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

sebastian12

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2011 :  11:19:00 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi,

I am quite new to Origin, so I am confused with UNDO function.
Why it is not operational so many times? Even if I did simple manipulation on data or by mistake deleted the whole worksheet I couldn't use simple UNDO
Do I need to set up something in options?
Is it becasue I am using the evaluation version?

I would appreciate some suggestions

Origin Ver. 8.6.0 PRO 32bit b70 (Evaluation)
Operating System: win 7

cpyang

USA
1406 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2011 :  08:25:13 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Undo in Origin has not been completely implemented. We need to know which operation not undoable so we can add it. As for deleting sheet, that is undoable if you delete a sheet in a book, via right-click menu, but deleting of a whole book is currently not undoable, but there is a dialog box asking you if you want to hide it or delete it. We can add undo support for whole book deleting in future versions, it was never requested before, probably because of the confirmation box.

CP
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000