The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Editing .OPK files
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

pavilion

1 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  2:56:37 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello. I am trying to edit .OPK files for a game that I play. The .OPK files present sprites(images), I would like to edit these.

I am able to open the .OPK files by using Dragon Unpacker, and then I can edit them in Photoshop, but Dragon Unpacker does not allow me to repack the .OPK files or replace the original .OPK files.

I have used the OriginLab software, but whenever I try to open the .OPK files in question, I get an error along the lines of "no header specified". Being as I am not a tech savy person, I have no idea what this means.

So is there any way that I can open an .OPK file so that I can export it into photoshop, and then place it back in its original spot? Thank you and I hope this made sense

greg

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2012 :  10:24:10 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I suspect you have posted to the wrong site. Maybe you want EA Origin (the game company)?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000