The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Double-Y graph with Y-error bar
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

hamiltonviana

Brazil
1 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2012 :  1:54:02 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): 8
Operating System: Win 7 Home Basic

Can I put Y-error bar in a double-Y graph?
I have a workbook with a X colunm and two Y colun each one with respective errors.
When I pick Y error colunm values do not appear properly!

Any suggestion to do this?

Thanks!

Hamilton

Kronecker Delta

3 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2012 :  06:09:28 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just right click to the corresponding error column and "Set As" -> "Y Error". you should have 5 columns as: X,Y,yEr,Y,yEr. then plot with multicurve double Y graph
Go to Top of Page

w5729613

Taiwan
1 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2012 :  03:49:41 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Kronecker Delta

Just right click to the corresponding error column and "Set As" -> "Y Error". you should have 5 columns as: X,Y,yEr,Y,yEr. then plot with multicurve double Y graph

I have a question, how to make double y and average bar like this. I don't know whether it is the same method. Thank you.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000