The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Non-linear curve fit
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

roland@nrl1

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2001 :  3:57:28 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Having completed a non-linear curve fit and clicked "done", I want to go back and do some more non-linear curve fitting. However, the first attempt to do this results in Origin automatically repeating my last fit iteration. Any further attempts to run non-linear curve fitting seem to be ignored.

Only way around this (bug?) is to exit Origin itself, and then do more non-linear fitting. The problem doesn't occur with any of the linear fit routines.

I am using Origin 6.1 (B293). Thanks for any help.

Mike

USA
357 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2001 :  10:42:00 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
When you re-open the Nonlinear Least Squares Fitter (NLSF), select Action: Initialize from the NLSF menu. Make sure that the NLSF is in advanced mode (in basic mode, you do not have a menu).

Let us know if you are still having problems. Thanks.

Mike
Technical Support
OriginLab Corporation

Edited by - mike on 10/25/2001 16:41:57
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000