The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Yuck
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

hborck

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2001 :  09:50:02 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Anytime I open my latest project I have a problem. Please see my post in the labtalk forum to understand why this is happening.

When I open my project, 800 or so graphs all open with it. This causes this error:

ORIGIN61 caused an invalid page fault in
module OK61.DLL at 017f:0607390c.
Registers:
EAX=00000000 CS=017f EIP=0607390c EFLGS=00010246
EBX=00000000 SS=0187 ESP=0067f1e0 EBP=0067f720

Naturally, I cannot minimize the graphs if origin keeps crashing. Any ideas as to what to do?
------------------------hborck

Mike Buess

USA
3037 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2001 :  12:22:00 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I doubt if anything can be done about the project at this point, but if you can't recreate the worksheet data maybe OriginLab support (tech@originlab.com) can retrieve it from the file.

I'm afraid that you'll have to bite the bullet and start over. Next time I'd try a more manageable subset of your data and try various methods of saving the project in a state where it can be reopened. In an earlier post you said that after you created each graph you hid it with "win -h 1;". Try minimizing it as well... "win -i; win -h 1;" and just before you save the project type "doc -e P {win -i}" in the script window for good measure.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

Mike Buess
Origin WebRing Member
Go to Top of Page

Lorraine

USA
66 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2001 :  12:54:37 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You could check out to see if an earlier version of your OPJ file was saved as BACKUP.OPJ. Check for BACKUP.OPJ in your main Origin folder.

Sounds like you have a pretty large file (800 graphs!). The larger the file is the more vulnerable to becoming damaged or corrupted.

Lorraine
OriginLab Technical Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000