The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 connecting X-Axis
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Lony

Germany
2 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2012 :  5:47:12 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): OriginPro 8G SR4 v8.0951 (B951)
Operating System: Windows 7

Hi,
I have the following problem: lets say I have 10 X-Axis with different Scale and 10 Y-Axis. Every Y-Axis belongs to a single X-Axis. Now I want to plot all these in 1 single diagram, but I can select only 1 X-Axis.
May sb. tell me how I can tell Origin to use all these Axis for a new Axis and fit the Y-Axis-data without wrong scale?

Greez,

Lony

cpyang

USA
1406 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2012 :  5:51:55 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Like this?

http://wiki.originlab.com/~originla/howto/index.php?title=Tutorial:Multiple_Axis_Plot

CP
Go to Top of Page

Lony

Germany
2 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2012 :  6:01:48 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hey, thx. That was exactly what I needed!
I just didn't knew how to set the columns as XY XY.
Thx a lot!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000