The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Command Window Blues
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

cdrozdowski111

USA
247 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2012 :  8:27:47 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
OriginPro 9.0.0 (Student Version), Win7 64-bit, running in VMware Fusion 5.0.2

I have found that even if I close the Command Window, it automatically reopens the next time I start OriginPro if I do not save the current project before quitting. The only way I can stop this behavior is to save the current project even if I do not want to.

Is there anyway to stop this behavior?

snowli

USA
1381 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2012 :  10:05:51 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
After open the Command window, I guess you used X button to close it.

If you look at the Command window button on Standard toolbar (3rd button starting from right side of the Standard toolbar), u can see it's still in Pressed stage.

Please click on the Command window button on Standard toolbar to clear the Pressed status. No Command window will show when you restart Origin.

U can also use Alt+3 to open and close Command window to avoid this issue.

Thanks, Snow

Edited by - snowli on 12/13/2012 12:47:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

cdrozdowski111

USA
247 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2012 :  5:19:16 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000