The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 IFFT Problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Vesnog

Turkey
6 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2013 :  10:16:21 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver.8.0724 SR 0:
Operating System: Windows 7 64bit

Greetings,

I am trying to perform analysis IFFT on modified FFT values and when I try to change one of the options in the IFFT dialogue I get the error "Missing value is not permitted in input data!" and the dialogue boxes OK and Apply are grayed out; hence I cannot perform the IFFT. What is the remedy for the situation?

Thanks in advance

Edited by - Vesnog on 05/25/2013 10:17:03 AM

JessieWoo

China
46 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2013 :  02:37:30 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Ongun,

Would you please check the data in the input column to see whether there are missing value in it (displayed as "--" in the cell)? Also, if the data is masked, it will be treated as missing value.

Best Regard,
Jessie
Originlab Corp.
Go to Top of Page

Vesnog

Turkey
6 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2013 :  1:06:42 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well thanks for you reply Jessie. I actually checked if there was any missing data point and there is not, in addition to that no data point is masked as far as I am concerned.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000