The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Appending files problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Saziku

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2013 :  10:59:30 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi

I am trying to append some animations from other Origin files that I worked on. These files are animated files saved as .opj. I then open up a new Origin file and delete Book1. I then go to File-->Append and open the files I want to append. However, they don't appear on the screen or as windows. Am I missing a step?

snowli

USA
1379 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2013 :  11:50:15 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

On left panel of Origin workspace, there should be a Project Explorer. It can be auto hidden so you can click to show it. If it's closed, you can use View: Project Explorer to turn it on.

You should see subfolders under your current Folder1 for each opj you appended.

Thanks, Snow Li
OriginLab Corp.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000