The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Remove Duplicates from a matrix
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Pls_help_me

8 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2014 :  09:25:51 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello,
i try to remove duplicate entries from a matrix. I imported a .bmp file into this matrix (result from HCA cluster analysis) in order to find out which RGB-values occur. I know that there are only 7 values possible and want to find out which 7 values. Also i want to know how often which value is used. Is there any possibility i con solve this problem in Origin?

Thanks for your replies in advance.
Best regard
Raphael

Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): 9.1.0G Sr2
Operating System:Win 7

Edited by - Pls_help_me on 07/03/2014 10:56:35 AM

greg

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2014 :  3:46:47 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
While it will not remove anything from the image, you can choose Analysis : Histogram to get a plot which counts the instances of each value. You will get one plot for gray scale images and three (red, green, blue) for color images.
Go to Top of Page

Pls_help_me

8 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2014 :  03:16:49 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello and thank you for your reply,
I have already tried to plot a histogram but this will not count my seven occuring values, only the red green blue distribution. What i try to do is counting each of the 7 different values on its own. So i get a result like the following:
0 0 0 -> 62145
72 61 139 -> 12354
and so on.
Do you have any suggestions for solving this problem?

Greetings
Raphael

Just my signature...
Go to Top of Page

greg

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2014 :  2:02:41 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please send your project to tech@originlab.com and refer to this post.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000