The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Box Chart Legend
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

nmn270382

Mexico
4 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2014 :  11:19:21 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System: Windows 7, Origin 9.1 SR3

Hi Everyone,

I hope someone can help me. My problem ist, that when I creat the legend for a Box Chart, the symbol for the Mean ist always wrong... it always show an empty box independent if which symbole I choose.

Am i doing something wrong, or it is an error of the software?

Thanks,
Nasser

snowli

USA
1379 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2014 :  3:05:48 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Nasser,

I tried and this seems a new bug introduced in 9.1 SR3. I jiraed this https://originlab.jira.com/browse/ORG-11510 to be fixed in 9.2.

In 9.1 SR2, the mean legend can show symbols I specified fine.

If you must have this feature working, let me know so I will send a link to download 9.1 sr2.

Thanks, Snow

Edited by - snowli on 07/07/2014 3:45:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

nmn270382

Mexico
4 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2014 :  06:45:56 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Snow,

Thnaks for your help.

I must have this feature working, so please send me the link to download 9.1 sr2

Thanks again,
Nasser
Go to Top of Page

snowli

USA
1379 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2014 :  09:26:09 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Nasser,

Could you send an email to tech@originlab.com for this request and mention this post?

Thanks, Snow
Go to Top of Page

nmn270382

Mexico
4 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2014 :  09:45:39 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OK, thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by snowli

Hi Nasser,

Could you send an email to tech@originlab.com for this request and mention this post?

Thanks, Snow

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000