The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Linke data sheets from one folder to another?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

kanani

Germany
5 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2014 :  09:51:47 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello all,

Do anyone knows is it possible to link a data set in a worksheet to another data sheet inside different folder(s)?

I am using version 9.1 on linux.

Thanks and regards,
Mansour

kanani

Germany
5 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2014 :  11:04:34 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I mean subfolders in a project.
sorry for confusion.

Mansour
Go to Top of Page

snowli

USA
1379 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2014 :  6:07:48 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Mansour,

Do you mean make them the same value so if one change, the other changes as well?

From beginning, you can right click column(s) or even all columns in a worksheet and choose Copy Columns To... to put them in a new book/sheet or some column in existing sheet by Destination Column in the opened dialog.

Then those columns will be linked. Changing originally column will update those copied ones.

Also Origin supports copy a range of cells and copy and the paste link to new places.

Thanks, Snow Li
OriginLab Corp.
Go to Top of Page

kanani

Germany
5 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2014 :  05:55:46 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Dear Snow,

Thanks for help. I dose work.
Sorry for late reply.

regards
Mansour
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000