The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 The setting of initial peak of batch peak fit
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

itamochi

5 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2014 :  10:40:29 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I have a question about batch peak analysis by Origin Pro.

Now, I do batch peak fit with many waves under the condition that peak position and height of initial sub-bands are fixed.
I determined such condition of initial sub-band from one wave that is typical.

And,the position of the sub-band were fixed, whereas their bandwidth and height could be adjusted to perform peak fit.

Although the waveform of each waves are usually resemble each other, the heights are slightly different since the number of waves to be analyzed is so large.The range of maximum height of each waves is 50% - 200%(the height of typical wave is defined 100%).

Can I use batch peak analyzer under this situation?

If not, Could you tell me how to set the height of initial sub-band on fixed peak positions for each waves ?

Edited by - itamochi on 09/19/2014 03:18:54 AM

itamochi

5 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2014 :  11:31:12 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you for your early reply.

I have already decided the peak positions(six component).

I want to decide the heights of six initial sub-bands which of peak positions are fixed at each time one wave is analyzed.
It's because the height of each waves are slightly different.

Can I do such setting by customizing the Method under Peak Filtering section and the Threshold Height? If I can, how can I do that?

Or, is it enough to decide only peak position without adapting@heights to wave shape? The range of maximum height of each waves is 50% - 200%(the height of typical wave is defined 100%).

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000