The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 fixed values in Analysis template
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

keltatenger

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2014 :  12:08:58 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System: Windows 7

Could someone help me please how to set values fixed in an Analysis template? I would like to fix the time column as it won't change. Once I did it by highlighting the values and setting the style as standard but I could not repeat it again on a brand new work. I have now idea what is the difference.

Another question. What is the difference between an analysis template (saved as opj) and a normal template (saved as otw)?

Thank you for any help and tips.

Cheers,

Andrea

lkb0221

China
497 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2014 :  3:44:48 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Analysis template is just a workbook without any data. So if you want to fix some values, either put them in column label rows, or save the workbook as a general workbook.

opj file is a whole project that can contain multiple windows, while an otw is just a single multi-sheet workbook. Notice that both of them are just normal file type but without data, in order to save space.

Zheng
OriginLab
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000