The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Fit multiple peaks problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

snwaheeda

Malaysia
1 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2014 :  04:28:17 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I always use 'Fit multiple peaks' to analyze my result and it seems good enough for my study. Later, for my current result analysis, I could not resolve my peaks as usual. The text written "the input data are not monotonic increaces!" appeared on the screen and I am not able to proceed with the peaks selection. So, what should I do or do you have any advises on that?

Thank You

Kathy_Wang

China
159 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2014 :  03:43:27 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Although I tried to use the Fit multiple peaks tool with nonmonotonic X data, I could still proceed. A suggestion would be to sort the worksheet data to make X ascending. (Right click column of X, choose "Sort Worksheet:Ascending")

It may also have something to do with the Origin version and your data, if sorting worksheet does not solve your problem, please send your data file to us and also let us know the Origin version. (click the Send File to Tech Support link in the top right corner of forum home page and follow the instruction there)

Kathy
Originlab
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000