The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 LabTalk Forum
 automatically updation of sheet content
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

kdsaransh

India
89 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2015 :  07:57:19 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello,

Is there a way to automatically update the content worksheet by changing the content of another workbook using script.

Suppose i have book1[sheet1] and i had manually filled in some values in cola and colb. Now i want that book2[sheet1], col4 and col5 gets automatically updated with the values of book1[sheet1] cola and colb values. So when the script running is over and i get some values. then i manually fill cola and colb value and i want that the contents of book2[sheet1] gets updated automatically.

Thanks
Regards,

Castiel

343 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2015 :  09:19:40 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Set Column Values is all you need.

See http://www.originlab.com/doc/Tutorials/SetColVal#Using_Columns_from_Other_Sheets

妾+   午旦  妹罕妾  妾伊    用仇  妾/     岫ㄞ
 妾京用 仍巨  件 侈   件戶' 甘岫平   /欠  白岫妹
   併             艮          岫  奈 白   岫
                              岫
Go to Top of Page

kdsaransh

India
89 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2015 :  09:47:34 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks a lot..

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000