The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 LabTalk Forum
 Link Axes in Child Layer to Parent
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Khosrove

Latvia
12 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2015 :  05:22:53 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello,

I found a topic on this (can't find it anymore) and apparently it was not possible in 2004. I wonder if it is possible now?

I'd like to add a linked x axis that relates to the first x axis as 1239.84/x.

jasonzhao

China
262 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2015 :  05:13:12 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

This feature is supported in current version Origin.

Please refer to this page about add a linked secondary top axis (relates to the first x axis):

http://blog.originlab.com/graphing/display-celsius-as-top-axis-in-arrhenius-plot

Best regards!
Jason
OriginLab Technical Service
Go to Top of Page

Khosrove

Latvia
12 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2015 :  6:01:49 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you for your reply!

I'm sorry, I'm probably missing something, but it seems that it shows only how to do it via the Origin interface. I was wondering whether this can be done in LabTalk?
Go to Top of Page

jasonzhao

China
262 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2015 :  04:36:56 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

In general, we will use the

layer.axis.formula$

to make a Custom Formula; and use

layer.axis.link

to make a link to the siecific layer
Please refer to:
http://www.originlab.com/doc/LabTalk/ref/Layer-Axis-obj
for further information.

Best regards!
Jason
OriginLab Technical Service

Edited by - jasonzhao on 12/14/2015 04:37:42 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000