The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Image Plot: rescale on printing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

alberto.br1

Germany
4 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2003 :  04:20:33 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I have got some problems working on Image Plot in OriginPro7.

I exported by "copy page" an ImagePlot graph to Word and then I printed the Word page. What I found is that the colors are automatically rescaled (only on the printed page!) between the absolute Z min and max values of the Data matrix without taking into account the present setting (Zmin=..., Zmax=...) which can be fixed by the user. The plot looks OK in Word!

Anyone knows of any automatic rescale procedure run by Origin before printing?
Alb

scottp

USA
60 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2003 :  09:43:11 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I was reading your post and felt that more information was needed to give an informed and accurate answer. I think the best solution would be for you to contact your Origin representative in Germany. They are very knowledgeable and I am sure they will be able to help you. This way you can easily provide them with any additional information that might be needed.

Additive
Rohrwiesenstr. 2
D-61381 Friedrichsdorf/Ts Germany
Phone: +49 6172 5905 0
Fax: +49 6172 77613
E-mail: origin@additive-net.de
Web: http://www.additive-net.de/software/ori

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000