The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Custom report table
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

LC_

42 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2016 :  10:48:11 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): 9.3.226
Operating System: Win 7

Hi

I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but I could not find what I'm looking for. When fitting multiple datasets in a graph, the default output table looks like (e.g. for a linear plot):

Value Standard Error
Dataset1 Intercept
Slope
Dataset2 Intercept
Slope

In other words, the quantities for each dataset are ordered in rows. However, this is not always very practical as the user has to parse the slopes and intercepts (and so on). Would it be possible to have the data arranged always in columns instead (e.g. to have Intercept value, Intercept Std Error, Slope Value, Slope Std Error, etc.)?

Thanks in advance

minimax

348 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2016 :  06:29:41 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi LC,

Does the arrangement in Summary table satisfy what you need?
Go to Top of Page

LC_

42 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2016 :  06:37:17 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks! That's exactly it.

I was sure I had seen this before, but because the view was initially collapsed I didn't see the table initially!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000