The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 calculations w/ minimum x value in Quick fit tool
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

thunderboy

2 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2016 :  11:54:59 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. 2015

Hi all. I am applying an Double Exponential Curve Fit using the QuickFit Tool. Is there any possibility to output the value of the 1st derivative at the minimum x of the chosen fit window, for instance as a derived Parameter? Since I have several curves in the plot, it is not possible to specify a certain column for that.
I have the formula for the derivative itself, but need to insert the x value, which is different for every curve. Thank you for any help.

AmandaLu

439 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2016 :  05:19:36 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi thunderboy,

Origin cannot have X values in derived parameter. You can consider showing X value range in the report so that you can find the minimum X value easily. Then use Set Column Values to calculate the derivative.

Thanks,
Amanda
OriginLab Technical Service
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000