The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 size page vs.size layer
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Anna Burniol Figols

Denmark
2 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2016 :  3:05:25 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
What I normally do in Origin is that I set the size of my page and then the size of my layers in cm.
The problem now is that whenever I change the size of the page, it resizes the size of the layer. how can I deactivate that?

Thanks and regards,
Anna

Shirley_GZ

China
Posted - 08/09/2016 :  02:59:27 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Anna,

The default Unit for Layer Size is % of page, you need set it to other option(such as cm) in advance of changing the Page Size?

If this doesn't make sense, please send us a sample project(via:tech@originlab.com), then we can check the problem here.

Thanks,
Shirley

Originlab Technical Service Team
Go to Top of Page

Anna Burniol Figols

Denmark
2 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2016 :  07:57:27 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Dear Shirley,
Many thanks for your answer. I normally do that from Layer management and it would not fix it to cm. Now the problem is solved.
Thanks a lot for your help,
best regards,
Anna
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000