The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Dialog builder and Visual Studio .NET
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

peter.cook

UK
356 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2004 :  06:47:32 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi,

How do I go about using the dialog builder with Visal Studio .NET?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Pete

eparent

118 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2004 :  4:38:51 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Dialog Builder can use any DLL that has resources with IDs in the ranges specified in the Origin Dialog Development Kit. Any compiler that allows you to make a DLL with resources and allows you to specify IDs for the controls should work.

The Origin Dialog AppWizard ships with Origin Pro in the "ATI/Dialog Builder" folder. This Application Wizard is for use with Visual Studio v6 and assists in making a resource-only DLL. This has not been tested with Visual Studio .NET. I have submitted tracker item #6303. This item will deal with getting the Origin Dialog AppWizard (or something similar) working with Visual Studio .NET. While this is not required to make resource-only DLLs it will be useful for Visual Studio .NET users.
Go to Top of Page

nishimu

Japan
Posted - 11/09/2005 :  03:22:40 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Could you explain more details about tracker item #6303?
I'm not sure how I should do.

Cheers,
Mizuki
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000