The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Problem to export a graph
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Meryll

17 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2017 :  04:18:18 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello,

I created a graph with origin and I'm looking for to export in pdf but it doesn't work and I have an error message : Error 14001 - L’application n’a pas pu démarrer car sa configuration côte-à-côte est incorrecte. Pour plus d’informations, consultez le journal d’événements d’applications ou utilisez l’outil de ligne de commande sxstrace.exe."

In English : "Error 14001 - The application could not start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. For more information, see the application event log, or use the sxstrace.exe command-line tool".

Is there anyone can help me ?

Thank you by advance,

Shirley_GZ

China
Posted - 06/06/2017 :  05:34:01 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Meryll,

I suppose one of the methods below can resolve this problem:

Method 1:
Upgrade your Origin 2017 to the newest version, 2017 SR2.

Method 2:
Download the required DLL file and install it according to the instructions in this page:
http://www.originlab.com/index.aspx?go=products&pid=1852#About Required Microsoft DLLs

Please let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Shirley

Originlab Technical Service Team
Go to Top of Page

Meryll

17 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2017 :  07:22:52 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Shirley,

Thank you for your answer.

I did the upgrade and then I downloaded the required DLL and it's work now. So thank you again.

Best wishes,

Meryll
Go to Top of Page

Meryll

17 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2017 :  03:38:20 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I can export my graph in pdf but I have a little problem with titles of axes.
Like you can see in the screenshot, there is a big space in some place. Do you know how can I fix this ?

I have a second question : in origin, my graph is a little too much on a right. Do you know how can I shift it to the left without starting over again ?

Thank you by advance,

Meryll
Go to Top of Page

Shirley_GZ

China
Posted - 06/07/2017 :  05:28:46 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Meryll,

Sorry, I can't see the screenshot here.

For question 1:

Please try to follow the instructions in this FAQ page, http://wikis/howto/index.php?title=QuickHelp%3AWhy_my_graphs_or_sparklines_have_large_unexpected_margin

For question 2, you can select the graph layer to resize and repostion the layer frame to make the plot show at a right position and size. You also can open Plot Details dialog, and then go to Size/Speed tab to modify the layer size and position, http://www.originlab.com/doc/Origin-Help/PD-Dialog-SizeSpeed-Tab

Please let me know if my suggestions don't work well.

Thanks,
Shirley

Go to Top of Page

Meryll

17 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2017 :  11:52:18 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I'm sorry, I forgot to post the screenshots...

I post now because your first link doesn't work on my computer and for the second, I have already try but it doesn't work because it's a merge graph.

I hope you can help me.
Go to Top of Page

Shirley_GZ

China
Posted - 06/08/2017 :  05:08:48 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Meryll,

For question 1(I mean you said there are some extra space in your graph), would you please send us the project file and exported PDF file to let us check further?

For question 2, as I can see, this graph is stacked graph.
Would you please check if these layers are linked together? Which layer is the parent layer? And have you checked "When dragged to reposition, also reposition parent layer" check box in the Size/Speed Tab(http://www.originlab.com/doc/Origin-Help/PD-Dialog-SizeSpeed-Tab) in the child layers?
If they are linked to a certain layer, and you have checked the "reposition" checkbox for all child layers, when you move and resize any layer, others will follow.

Anyway, please send us the opj file and exported PDF file via:tech@originlab.com. Then, we can look into these two issues both.

Thanks,
Shirley

Edited by - Shirley_GZ on 06/08/2017 05:13:15 AM
Go to Top of Page

Tarlan

1 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2017 :  08:49:29 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I just started learning the OriginLab.

I send graph to power point but there is some text in my graph background.

Could anyone show me how to remove those texts?

Thank you by advance,

Go to Top of Page

arstern

USA
237 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2017 :  3:55:04 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Tarlan,

The demo watermark appears on the graph when you have a Demo or Evaluation License. You will need to purchase an Origin License to be able to export a graph without the demo watermark.

Thanks,
Aviel
OriginLab
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000