The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Template
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

VeraKatic

Brazil
1 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2017 :  3:40:27 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System:
Dear, I have found ORIGIN 2016 SR2 tutorial on the internet and I have tried to use template as indicated in the tutorial but the graphic didnt change at all. When I plot without template its different one. What have I done?
Basicly, following tutorial I have plotted simple sinusoidal graph and saved as a template. Then I have added new column where I have added values with using variables as indicated..
Can you help me please?

vera katic

arstern

USA
237 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2017 :  5:33:24 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Vera,

Just to make sure, is this tutorial that you are following? http://www.originlab.com/doc/Tutorials/GSB-template-theme-batchplotting

Hopefully this will help:

From your first graph right click the grey area and select Save Template As...

With the Utilities\File:template_saveas dialog box open, input a name in template name, in this example I use MyLine (same as tutorial).

With the Column C added and filled with data, select Column C. Select Plot on top of the menu bar and Select User under Templates. Select your defined graph template i.e. MyLine (UserDefined).

This step will create a new graph (Graph2) that plots col(A) and col(C) with the same setup as Graph1.

Thanks,
Aviel
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000