The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 ploting 4d with big datafile
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

ticofiz

United Kingdom
21 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2017 :  05:57:30 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. 9.1 and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System: w10
Hello,

I have some data that I try to plot like it is described here http://www.originlab.com/doc/Quick-Help/Plot-4D-Data
Everything goes well until I try to represent all the points by removing "speed on" option. After that the originlab just freezes and I cannot access any options. Is there any way I can plot all the points without encountering this problem?
I will send the raw file to the tech support in a few minutes.

Many thanks

JacquelineHe

287 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2017 :  06:59:36 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

When I used your dataset to plot 3D scatter and set color map for it, then turn off the Speed Mode, Origin will need some time to change the setting, and become very slow, but will not freezes.

For this kind of large data plot, we do not suggest close the Speed Mode.
Even the graph do not turn off the Speed Mode, you still can export or to other customize.

Also, we will send your file to our developer and check how to improve the big data file.

Jacqueline
OriginLab

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000