The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Cannot export all layers in a graph
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Jiangpeng

China
4 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2017 :  10:23:43 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release: OriginPro 9 (64-bit) SR2
Operating System: Win 7

Hi all,
I drew 8 layers in a graph and want to export all layers. However, there are just 4 layers in layer management. The exported graph just has 4 layers.

Thanks.
Cui

AmandaLu

439 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2017 :  11:40:58 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I cannot reproduce the problem here. Could you please send your project to us? You can send it to tech@originlab.com and refer to this post in the email.

Thanks,
Amanda
OriginLab Technical Service
Go to Top of Page

Jiangpeng

China
4 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2017 :  02:12:38 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AmandaLu

Hi,
I cannot reproduce the problem here. Could you please send your project to us? You can send it to tech@originlab.com and refer to this post in the email.

Thanks,
Amanda
OriginLab Technical Service

Hi Amanda,
Thanks for your reply. I found two graphs with the same number (graph 39). When I deleted one, all functions work for the other. Thanks for your help.
Cui

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000