The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Fit with convolution code not compiling
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

HAYAO

Japan
10 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2017 :  12:27:18 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): Originpro 2016 (64-bit)
Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am trying to fit an data with exponential decay with convolution of IRF.

I saw this page:
https://www.originlab.com/doc/Tutorials/Fitting-Convolution
which provides the code for the function to do this. Unfortunately, when I try to edit the code and compile, I get the following error:

Done!
compiling...
_nlfConvDecay1.fit
C:\Users\ABCD\AppData\Local\OriginLab\94\TMP\OriginC\NLSF\_nlfConvDecay1.fit(42) :Error, Member's access requires struct/class type.
C:\Users\ABCD\AppData\Local\OriginLab\94\TMP\OriginC\NLSF\_nlfConvDecay1.fit(42) :Error, error(s) found in compiling method 
C:\Users\ABCD\AppData\Local\OriginLab\94\TMP\OriginC\NLSF\_nlfConvDecay1.fit(42) :Error, general compile error
C:\Users\ABCD\AppData\Local\OriginLab\94\TMP\OriginC\NLSF\_nlfConvDecay1.fit(29) :Error, error(s) found in compiling function _nlsfConvDecay1
Compile Failed!

What is wrong with the code?

EDIT: I am so sorry, I found out the problem myself and it was my fault.

Edited by - HAYAO on 11/16/2017 01:30:33 AM
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000