The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 color mapping
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

jgomez

Spain
1 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2005 :  04:37:06 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Version (Select Help-->About Origin): 6.1
Operating System:W2000 SP4

Hi:
I'm plotting points in scatter graphs using the color mapping option (i.e., taking the color from a Y column to the right of the Y column used to create the plot), but it seems that there is a limitation to 25 columns to the right. I cannot see in the pull-down window in the color mapping option any column beyond the 25th. How can I color-map a dataset using a Y column more than 25 columns to the right of the Y-axis column?
Many thanks in advance

greg

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2005 :  2:18:10 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
This is a limitation of the indexing method. You will need to move any column outside this range closer to the Y column being plotted.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000