The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Problem with embedded graph to MSPowerPoint
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

vplj88

Korea
2 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2020 :  01:46:02 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): OriginPro 2018 64 bit SR1 b9.5.1.195 (Academic);
Operating System: Windows 10 64bit.

Hi,
I am facing the problem of "copy & paste" the graph as embedded object in PowerPoint and MSWords. Does anyone know how should I solve this issue?
I've attached a copy of example as follows.

[size=2]

Please do give me your suggestions. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Vanessa

Edited by - vplj88 on 04/03/2020 09:21:06 AM

Chris D

428 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2020 :  08:36:05 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

We sometimes see such issues when the user is accessing Origin via Remote Desktop. Are you doing this?

If so, please see the section about "Using Remote Desktop or Virtual Machine" on this FAQ:

https://www.originlab.com/doc/Quick-Help/TextDistorted-in-ExpGraph

Thanks,
Chris Drozdowski
Originlab Technical Support
Go to Top of Page

vplj88

Korea
2 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2020 :  09:08:48 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Chris,
No, I am not using remote computer.
Your suggestion works. Thanks a lot.
By "Preference -> System variable 'to' to value 2

quote:
Originally posted by Chris D

Hi,

We sometimes see such issues when the user is accessing Origin via Remote Desktop. Are you doing this?

If so, please see the section about "Using Remote Desktop or Virtual Machine" on this FAQ:

https://www.originlab.com/doc/Quick-Help/TextDistorted-in-ExpGraph

Thanks,
Chris Drozdowski
Originlab Technical Support

Regards,
Vanessa

Edited by - vplj88 on 04/03/2020 09:17:47 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000