The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Make one marker draw in front of others
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Asmetana1

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2020 :  2:52:10 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): 9.7.0.188
Operating System: Windows 10
I have a scatter plot with two series in the same layer. One series is the current test point and the other series are all the related tests. I want to have the point for the current test to always draw on top of the other points. The current test point is the first series in the layer, but that doesn't seem to make it draw on top of the other points.
Suggestions?

yuki_wu

896 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2020 :  11:06:41 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

The first plot is always at the back, but it is not difficult to change the plot drawing order in Origin. You can:

1. Right-click on the layer icon at the upper-left corner and select Layer Contents
2. Use the Up and Down button at the right panel to change the plot drawing order

Or:
1. Activate the graph
2. Go to Object Manager (or select View: Object Manager to open it)
3. Drag the plots to change the plot drawing order

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Yuki

Edited by - yuki_wu on 04/29/2020 11:06:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

Asmetana1

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2020 :  06:52:15 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks yuki_wu,
That was exactly what I needed.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000