The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 2D Binning -empty matrix
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

lenad

USA
Posted - 02/13/2006 :  2:23:00 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi,
I have two columns of data and i would like to plot it in 3D so i am using 2D binning option. However, when i convert my data to matrix, matrix has blank values in all of it cells (dash lines). I checked grid parameters and they all seem to make sense. Does anybody know what can be causing this?
Thanks,
lena

easwar

USA
1964 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2006 :  2:49:26 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi lena,

Please send your data to tech support and refer to this post in your message. Or if the data is not large, copy-paste in the forum so we can take a look.

Easwar
OriginLab

Go to Top of Page

lenad

USA
Posted - 02/13/2006 :  2:58:38 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
what' is the email for tech support?
Go to Top of Page

easwar

USA
1964 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2006 :  3:04:40 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

You can go to this page and select from drop-down and type in your message and also attach files:
http://www.originlab.com/www/company/qform.aspx?s=1&

Easwar
OriginLab

Go to Top of Page

benderrr

Germany
Posted - 11/08/2007 :  05:03:25 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Has this problem been resolved? I get the same results (only dashes in all matrix cells) for huge data and for low bin values. E.g., when using 2d binning with an increment of 2 the binning/matrix conversion works, while for an increment of 1 or lower the matrix elements display those dashes.

Best regards,

Bernhard
Go to Top of Page

benderrr

Germany
Posted - 11/08/2007 :  05:03:55 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Has this problem been resolved? I get the same results (only dashes in all matrix cells) for huge data and for low bin values. E.g., when using 2d binning with an increment of 2 the binning/matrix conversion works, while for an increment of 1 or lower the matrix elements display those dashes.

Best regards,

Bernhard
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000