The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Formula cell not showing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

eliza5

3 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2020 :  06:54:37 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System:
Hi,

I am having trouble to add formula cell F(X)in my workbook since it is not listed in Column Label Rows.

On the Originlab webpage it says:
Spreadsheet Cell Notation must be enabled in the workbook. If you see this icon Button in the upper-left corner of the worksheet, right-click on the workbook title bar and choose Properties. On the Properties tab, check the Spreadsheet Cell Notation box.

But if I click on workbook title bar and then Properties there is no Spreadsheet Cell Notation box.

Any suggestions what should I also try to add formula cell F(X)in my workbook?

thanks!

cpyang

USA
1406 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2020 :  07:10:24 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Which version of Origin are you running?

CP
Go to Top of Page

eliza5

3 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2020 :  08:02:31 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I am using OriginPro 9.0

quote:
Originally posted by cpyang

Which version of Origin are you running?

CP

Go to Top of Page

cpyang

USA
1406 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2020 :  08:56:01 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Support for Cell Formula was introduced in the year 2017 in version 2018.

OriginPro 9.0 was a 2012 software.

CP
Go to Top of Page

eliza5

3 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2020 :  04:35:53 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
aaah,I didn't think about that. thank you for you answer!

quote:
Originally posted by cpyang

Support for Cell Formula was introduced in the year 2017 in version 2018.

OriginPro 9.0 was a 2012 software.

CP

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000