The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Plotting 3D surface plot of netcdf data
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Preeti Rajpoot

India
1 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2021 :  2:43:34 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System:

I have 3 files of 3d shape netcdf files. I am new to origin, I dont know how to import the files and make 3D surface plot , with these files. Please help me out

preeti rajpoot

easwar

USA
1964 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2021 :  3:08:23 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Preeti,

We are making significant improvements to importing and plotting of netCDF files in our upcoming version. We will email you on testing a beta version.

Easwar
OriginLab
Go to Top of Page

cpyang

USA
1406 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2021 :  6:06:28 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
For netcdf files with 3D array, you need open a new matrix, and choose Data > Connect to File > NetCDF.

This should work in Origin 2021, but like Easwar said the upcoming 2021b netcdf support will be much better, and we are doing beta testing right now.

CP
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000