The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 3d wire frame color by groups
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Herrig

Brazil
3 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2021 :  09:24:44 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I need to make a graph of reflectance curves with 3 groups, each of which has 20 data inputs, these 3 groups need to be of different colors.
I can't be able change the color of the groups, they are all the same color.
Is it possible to make this graph with one color per group?

Attached I am providing the .xls data used and a PrintScreen of how the graphic layout is getting.

Thanks

https://my.originlab.com/ftp/forum_and_kbase/Images/Data_test.xlsx

cpyang

USA
1406 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2021 :  11:43:58 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You must plot as 3D?
Can the following 2D with stack offset work?

CP
Go to Top of Page

Herrig

Brazil
3 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2021 :  7:18:17 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I need to make this graphic in 3d.

In 2d I cannot demonstrate the changes in the spectral curves.
Go to Top of Page

Cecilia_syy

65 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2021 :  11:49:49 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,
Would you mind to try following workaround to plot each group as separate plot:
1. insert a column after column A, fill this column with row number.
2. Open Worksheet: Worksheet query, uncheck column A in left panel, fill A="T3" in condition, select "select" in output area to select data of 1st group
3. select 3d wire frame to plot 1st group, set column B(column with row number in step 1) as X, long name as Y, ok
4. Then repeat step 2~3 to plot A="T12", assume data is vm2.
5. Open layer content with 1st graph, select VM2 add to right panel, ok
6. open plot details, go to 2nd plot and set mesh major line color to other color.

Thanks
Cecilia
Go to Top of Page

Herrig

Brazil
3 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2021 :  08:49:02 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Cecilia, you suggestion work perfectly!

Thanks,
Renato Herrig - Brazil.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000